Hi There!

Welcome to my blog! This space has been used over the past several years to document mainly my natural hair journey and several different aspects of my life such as spiritual matters, my jewelry design, and parenting. I will from time to time post on this blog but my newly revamped blog can be found at BeautifullyCurled.com. Here you will find much recent updates about my hair journey along with my daughter's and so much more. Hope you will come by and visit and thanks for stopping by this blog. Be blessed. -Kris

Twist Out Ponytail and Bun

By the end of yesterday, my twist out was pretty much a frizzy puff. I lost most of my definition in the front of my hair due to the rain and high humidity prevalent throughout the day. Since it was late when I got home from helping my friend with the design of her blog (which is SO her now! Love it!), I decided to just put my hair in a puff to deal with today, which is WASH DAY! Woohoo! I simply tucked and rolled the sides of my hair into a low ponytail. At first I used my Goody's Ouchless Flex Barrette but it just could not withstand the thickness of my hair so I had to switch to my trusty banana clip (I put in in crooked but I was only going to bed). Then I just pinned the ponytail under into a bun. Here are some pictures:





No comments:

Post a Comment