Hi There!

Welcome to my blog! This space has been used over the past several years to document mainly my natural hair journey and several different aspects of my life such as spiritual matters, my jewelry design, and parenting. I will from time to time post on this blog but my newly revamped blog can be found at BeautifullyCurled.com. Here you will find much recent updates about my hair journey along with my daughter's and so much more. Hope you will come by and visit and thanks for stopping by this blog. Be blessed. -Kris

Pictures from Zakiah's Playgroup

I really want to start incorporating more picture posts of Zakiah on my blog since this blog is not solely a natural hair blog but also a venue to share my memories and experiences as a mother to an amazing blessing from God. I used to blog like crazy for the first 10 months of her life but fell off greatly. She is developing so fast I would hate to not record some of her special moments on my blog to look back upon. This evening, Zakiah was invited to a playgroup, and it was awesome. There was a good mix of different cultures and she interacted with them pretty well. Here are some pictures from the outing:

Sponge painting which soon turned into straight finger painting. lol

Zakiah playing with the kitchen set.

LOL. Noticed how she left the baby as she fixed the baby a drink. #planking :-P
 
So focused on cooking that meal. You do it girl because you will be doing it in real life in due time! ::wink::

One of the few shots I was able to get of her face. She was on the GO!

She loves the kitchen set so much that I am really contemplating getting her one for her next bday. She spent so much time here.

Exploring...

Doing a lot as usual. Cup in the mouth, baby in arm, and diaper in hand.

Such a beautiful little girl. That is my Z. Camille!
It was truly a great experience! I was nervous at first because I know how she can react to other kids who play with a toy she really wants to play with--gets upset. She still has not gotten completely over the "its MINE" stage so toy snatching is not out of the book for this two year old, which is not abnormal. On a side note: Zakiah did SO well with using the potty. We had no accidents for the 3 hours we were out. That is truly a blessing to make a proud mommy joyful! :)

Can't wait until another playgroup!

1 comment: