So I decided to play around with different ways to create the turban look with one of my favorite scarves. These were my first attempts, and the options are pretty much limitless as evident in PhillyDiva's video. Check her out!
Here are the three looks I came up with on a whim:
![]() |
| Look #1 |
![]() |
| Look #2 |
![]() |
| Look #3 |
The second turban style is my favorite! These were so quick and fun to create and are great for adding some flare to just a plain tee. How do you feel about this current trend? Yay or nay?





oooh i really like look 2 and 3!!!
ReplyDeleteI also love turbans sis!! Loving the second look on you too ;)
ReplyDeleteDatFunkyFro
So versatile love all the looks!
ReplyDeleteOh I LOVE number 3!
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies! I am looking forward to sporting this look when the weather gets cooler. :)
ReplyDelete