Hi There!

Welcome to my blog! This space has been used over the past several years to document mainly my natural hair journey and several different aspects of my life such as spiritual matters, my jewelry design, and parenting. I will from time to time post on this blog but my newly revamped blog can be found at BeautifullyCurled.com. Here you will find much recent updates about my hair journey along with my daughter's and so much more. Hope you will come by and visit and thanks for stopping by this blog. Be blessed. -Kris

I'm Featured on LoveNWright.blogspot.com

Seriously, how cute is this? I love creativity and this particular natural hair blogger brought it on!

Kay from lovenwright.blogspot.com was so kind to give me the opportunity of being her latest feature on her blog. It was a fun feature to complete with lots of great questions.  I am always honored when I am asked to do a feature because I love sharing my experiences (successes and setbacks) whenever possible in hope of helping at least one person gain a steppingstone in his/her journey. Kay's personality is so humble and sincere in our exchanges on twitter and gmail; I can definitely appreciate that type of positive energy! From one humble sister to another, I would like to thank her for her time in putting together all the details of the feature in a very nice presentation. She has definitely gone above and beyond. Check out the feature HERE and tweet her your thoughts @LoveNWright. Also check out her etsy shop where she sells her stylish Konvert Kotten Towels.

No comments:

Post a Comment