Hi There!

Welcome to my blog! This space has been used over the past several years to document mainly my natural hair journey and several different aspects of my life such as spiritual matters, my jewelry design, and parenting. I will from time to time post on this blog but my newly revamped blog can be found at BeautifullyCurled.com. Here you will find much recent updates about my hair journey along with my daughter's and so much more. Hope you will come by and visit and thanks for stopping by this blog. Be blessed. -Kris

This is Totally Random: Coffee is Wearing Off

Yep. It is late. My cup of coffee from 7pm has finally worn off. Thought I would just post this random post (with a random picture for the sake of having a picture) as a note to myself to not drink a huge cup of coffee in the evening. I got work done BUT now I will have to drink another cup of coffee in the morning. I am not a habitual coffee drinker because I do not ever want to lose the effect of caffeine due to tolerance.

For me, coffee is like the ideal credit card: for emergency purposes only.  ::wink::

Ok. I am out. I feel like me in the picture...in la la land. lol :)

Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment