Hi There!

Welcome to my blog! This space has been used over the past several years to document mainly my natural hair journey and several different aspects of my life such as spiritual matters, my jewelry design, and parenting. I will from time to time post on this blog but my newly revamped blog can be found at BeautifullyCurled.com. Here you will find much recent updates about my hair journey along with my daughter's and so much more. Hope you will come by and visit and thanks for stopping by this blog. Be blessed. -Kris

The Long Awaited Engagement Pictures (Well Just a Few)

Grant you, I have been holding out on posting these pictures for months! These were taken the first weekend in March I believe. They are just a very small fraction of the pictures taken that have been edited for the purpose of creating save the date cards. I will hopefully post some more some time down the line if I get a chance to reduce the size of the pictures (they are HUGE files due to the high resolution). These were taken on the campus of NC State University, the common ground that brought my fiance (from NC) and I (from SC) together. :)

The Bell Tower


The Freedom Expression Tunnel.

One of my faves!

Believe it or not, it was really cool when we started the session. By the time we got here, it warmed up a little.

One of my faves! Looks like a movie poster for one of those dating movies. (lol)
I plan on doing the save the dates through Vistaprint since I want to do them in postcard form (save postage) and I can get them at an awesome deal.

4 comments:

  1. You two look so happy together. Congratulations on your upcoming Marriage. BTW...When is the date?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies! The date is in February 18, 2012. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats sis! Just found your blog through twitter and I am loving it already! God bless your upcoming union!


    DatFunkyFro

    ReplyDelete