Grant you, I have been holding out on posting these pictures for months! These were taken the first weekend in March I believe. They are just a very small fraction of the pictures taken that have been edited for the purpose of creating save the date cards. I will hopefully post some more some time down the line if I get a chance to reduce the size of the pictures (they are HUGE files due to the high resolution). These were taken on the campus of NC State University, the common ground that brought my fiance (from NC) and I (from SC) together. :)
 |
| The Bell Tower |
 |
| The Freedom Expression Tunnel. |
 |
| One of my faves! |
 |
| Believe it or not, it was really cool when we started the session. By the time we got here, it warmed up a little. |
 |
| One of my faves! Looks like a movie poster for one of those dating movies. (lol) |
I plan on doing the save the dates through Vistaprint since I want to do them in postcard form (save postage) and I can get them at an awesome deal.
NICE pics!! :) Congrats!
ReplyDeleteYou two look so happy together. Congratulations on your upcoming Marriage. BTW...When is the date?
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies! The date is in February 18, 2012. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats sis! Just found your blog through twitter and I am loving it already! God bless your upcoming union!
ReplyDeleteDatFunkyFro