Hi There!

Welcome to my blog! This space has been used over the past several years to document mainly my natural hair journey and several different aspects of my life such as spiritual matters, my jewelry design, and parenting. I will from time to time post on this blog but my newly revamped blog can be found at BeautifullyCurled.com. Here you will find much recent updates about my hair journey along with my daughter's and so much more. Hope you will come by and visit and thanks for stopping by this blog. Be blessed. -Kris

The Amazing Hairdrenaline Potion Really Works!

At driving several hundred hits to my blog from people searching anything related to the Hairdrenaline Potion. :) Woohoo for traffic! Never would have imagined getting so much traffic from a product I have never used. If you don't have Google Analytics to keep up with stats about your blog's traffic, then you should definitely look into it.  You would be amazed how people end up on your site via keywords typed into Google.

As an example, here are the top keywords used by visitors to land on my blog for this week alone:

hairdrenalin










hairdrenalin potion










onion seed oil for hair growth










banana clips for hair 2011










beadifullyyounique










beuitfully younique










flexi rods pictures










how to sleep with a banana clip bun on natural hair










motherhood for zakiah <<<<-------------interesting!










no products in natural hair



Anyway, I made one post about the Hairdrenaline Potion a couple months ago and decided to stop by Hairlista to see how the Hairdrenaline group was going.  There was a "3 inches in 7 weeks Hairdrenaline challenge in progress shortly after the group was created and by now has already ended. They have a thread with final results of the first phase of the challenge.  After perusing through the thread, I must admit, the before and after pictures are pretty amazing. Women achieved anywhere between 1-2.5 inches of growth in 7 weeks. I will let you be the judge. Here is the thread on Hairlista right HERE.

I *think* Valerie, the creator of the potion, might be on to something. I don't know what the long term effects are from using this potion but I can't really imagine it being anything detrimental.  But I don't know.  If women are continuing to see great results with faster hair growth and maximum retention (very important), then you go Valerie! I defintiely do not knock her hustle. She said she had done lots of research on how Indian women were able to grow their hair faster in a shorter period of time (in order to cut it, sell it for money, and repeat the entire process for more money) and concluded that the ingredients in her potion recipe were the key components in the accelerated growth these Indian women were experiencing with their hair.

Just like Kimmaytube's research has helped create her brand and ultimately her own product line in the works, Valerie's research is helping her create her brand. I definitely support her for that as long as her product continues to work for a good purpose.

I mean, her group has almost over 1200 members in it on Hairlista alone. Imagine how many supporters she has over the internet. I am definitely keeping an eye on the progression of the Hairdrenaline Potion and accelerated hair growth of its users.


I haven't seen any complaints but then again, I have not been looking for any complaints either. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment