That is over an inch of hair every month! The average hair growth rate is 0.5 inch every month. Based on her comparison shots, it is apparent that her hair has significantly grown longer in such a short period of time. Amazing right?
Well, the ingredients of the potion and what each ingredient is claimed to do are listed below:
1. Castor Oil - thicken and strengthen hair
2. Cayenne Pepper - stimulates the scalp and simulates ideal conditions for optimal hair growth. Surges blood flow to the scalp, which feeds papilla and grows hair FAST
3. Black Tea - prevents shedding, soothes scalp, reverses irritation
4. Onion Seed Oil - ads special nutrient to hair follicle, which makes growth run rapid
5. Garlic Seed Oil - uniquely promotes optimal growth in thin/stubborn areas
6. Biotin - vitamin B7 which fuels speedy hair growth
They seem to be legitimate ingredients used many times before by women seeking to accelerate their hair growth and strengthen hair.
On her channel, you can find how to make the exact same potion she uses on her hair. There is also a way to purchase this potion at www.hairdrenalin.com. One thing I noticed is that on the bottom of the website, it says Barbara Stephens next to the copyright information. Don't know who Barbara is unless Valerie is her middle name which she uses in association with the Hairdrenalin Potion on YouTube. No biggie...just an observation.
But nevertheless, Valerie/Barbara's potion is starting to go viral over the hair forums and hair social networks. There is a group on Hairlista.com dedicated to growing 3+ inches in 7 weeks by using this potion that was started by a woman named Barbara (maybe the same Barbara who designed the Hairdrenalin website). Over 400+ members strong, this group will reveal the legitimacy of this potion in due time for women have either bought or made the potion themselves and have started using this recipe in hope of achieve anywhere near the amazing results Valerie has claimed in the above video. I am keeping an eye on this latest bandwagon alert just like I will be keeping an eye of Kimmaytube's upcoming product line. As for me, I will stick with protective styling and preserving my 0.5 inches of hair every month for right now. :)
How do you feel about this potion?
Have you tried it or plan on trying this product?
If you have been using the potion for awhile, have you noticed any significant results?