Hi There!

Welcome to my blog! This space has been used over the past several years to document mainly my natural hair journey and several different aspects of my life such as spiritual matters, my jewelry design, and parenting. I will from time to time post on this blog but my newly revamped blog can be found at BeautifullyCurled.com. Here you will find much recent updates about my hair journey along with my daughter's and so much more. Hope you will come by and visit and thanks for stopping by this blog. Be blessed. -Kris

Hair Confession #1

Just like the next person, I am with plenty of faults even with it comes down to my hair! So I will start a series called Hair Confessions where I will post my *dark* secrets for you to read. If you can relate to my confession, you can confess it yourself in the comment section. Don't worry. No one is judging. At least I am not. ;-)

So my first confession is:

I sometimes SCRATCH my scalp with my fingernails when washing instead of *gently massaging* my scalp with the pads of my fingers...

That is all.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I do the same thing when I wash my hair. For some reason, massaging with my finger tips doesn't do the job for me. Also thanks for your comment on my blog and thanks for following me.

    ReplyDelete