Hi There!

Welcome to my blog! This space has been used over the past several years to document mainly my natural hair journey and several different aspects of my life such as spiritual matters, my jewelry design, and parenting. I will from time to time post on this blog but my newly revamped blog can be found at BeautifullyCurled.com. Here you will find much recent updates about my hair journey along with my daughter's and so much more. Hope you will come by and visit and thanks for stopping by this blog. Be blessed. -Kris

6 Month Protective Styling Challenge Starts Today!

The race is on!  Today is the first day of my 6 month protective styling challenge (click the link for more details).  Here is my starting hair length:



I will do another length check in August and the last one at the end of the challenge in November.  If you would like for me to post up your starting length, leave a link to the picture in the comment section, and I will post it in this post as reference!  I am very excited about this challenge because I know it will get me closer to my hair goal.  Be on the lookout for weekly/bi-weekly check up posts to keep you all updated along the way.  Best wishes to all who are joining me on this challenge!  We can do it! :)

Check out my YouTube video to see some length shots from the back.

HHJ and have a very blessed Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Love this post! I am doing a protective style challenge for summer too. Goodluck

    Nish
    http://www.herspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck to you. you're hair is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete