Hi There!

Welcome to my blog! This space has been used over the past several years to document mainly my natural hair journey and several different aspects of my life such as spiritual matters, my jewelry design, and parenting. I will from time to time post on this blog but my newly revamped blog can be found at BeautifullyCurled.com. Here you will find much recent updates about my hair journey along with my daughter's and so much more. Hope you will come by and visit and thanks for stopping by this blog. Be blessed. -Kris

The Results of My 1 Year Wig/Protective Styling Challenge

The pictures pretty much speak for themselves! I retained all of hair length between April 2010 and April 2011 except for a 1/2 inch trim back in August 2010 by committing to a 1 year wig/protective styling challenge. Keep at it ladies! You can make a LOT of progress in just one year. Just don't forget to take lots of pictures along the way...

Click to open in a new window and enlarge.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome results!!! I am taking on a similar approach by wearing braids and other protective styles for a year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Congrats. The last photo is especially cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your hair looks great! Very good progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great results!Definetely proves what protective styling can do for your hair & that last picture is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grest results!! Would love to know your regimen for the year you were wigging it

    ReplyDelete
  6. What kind of wig[s] did you use? I'd love to see them!

    ReplyDelete