Hi There!

Welcome to my blog! This space has been used over the past several years to document mainly my natural hair journey and several different aspects of my life such as spiritual matters, my jewelry design, and parenting. I will from time to time post on this blog but my newly revamped blog can be found at BeautifullyCurled.com. Here you will find much recent updates about my hair journey along with my daughter's and so much more. Hope you will come by and visit and thanks for stopping by this blog. Be blessed. -Kris

Doing the PINEAPPLE Method!



I have been maintaining the fullness and definition of my twist out for the past two days by doing the pineapple method overnight.

What do you need for this method?


An Elastic Band

A Satin/Silk Scarf

A Satin Bonnet

Here is a video showing how I maintain my twist out overnight.

2 comments:

  1. I love that. How simple. My hair is not quite long enough to get all of it to fit in one pony-o without pulling the hair more than I would like. So I do about 6 or 8 loose twists and cover with a silk bonnet at night. Works well. I look forward to trying your method when my hair gets a bit longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a very simple method. I never tried doing the loose twists at night. I can see how doing that method would work too. I might have to try that out one day. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete