Hi There!

Welcome to my blog! This space has been used over the past several years to document mainly my natural hair journey and several different aspects of my life such as spiritual matters, my jewelry design, and parenting. I will from time to time post on this blog but my newly revamped blog can be found at BeautifullyCurled.com. Here you will find much recent updates about my hair journey along with my daughter's and so much more. Hope you will come by and visit and thanks for stopping by this blog. Be blessed. -Kris

Black Cotton Candy???


This quite a bit of hair after one washing! So is this abnormal?



Nope! Just a month worth of shed hairs. Don't be alarmed if this seems like a huge ball of hair! Since I haven't detangled my hair in a month, I had all those shed hairs just sitting on my head. On average, we shed between 50-150 strands of hair each day naturally. So in a month's time, I have shed anywhere between 1500 to 4500 strands of head. WHOA!

 

How do I know my hair naturally shedded from my head? My hair ball was full of hairs with little white heads at the ends of strands. If you don't see a white head at either end of the hair strand, that can signal to some type of damage/breakage thus leading for an assessment on what is causing the breakage.


I am so glad to get rid of all those loose hairs! My scalp feels so much better and my hair does not look that much thinner as a result of loosing such a high amount of hair. I will be posting my review of the Shea Moisture's Moisture Retention Shampoo and Deep Treatment Masque soon so stay tuned!

Until next time...BE.YOU.Always!

No comments:

Post a Comment