Hi There!

Welcome to my blog! This space has been used over the past several years to document mainly my natural hair journey and several different aspects of my life such as spiritual matters, my jewelry design, and parenting. I will from time to time post on this blog but my newly revamped blog can be found at BeautifullyCurled.com. Here you will find much recent updates about my hair journey along with my daughter's and so much more. Hope you will come by and visit and thanks for stopping by this blog. Be blessed. -Kris

My First Set of Twists on Dry Hair

It has been YEARS since I have done this. I am usually an advocate of doing my twists on wet hair straight out the shower because it has always been easier to do and I usually like plump twists.  This time, I decided to re-visit twisting on dry hair. The BIGGEST difference is that I see length with my twists done on dry hair opposed to volume when done on wet hair. I only used my leave-in conditioner and Kinky Curly Curling Custard gel (to see if my twists will last longer).

I have no plans on running water through my twists over the next week. I will only apply my leave-in conditioner mid week (or sooner if the Jersey air dries my hair out too much...vacay next week!). Here is a video I did about my first set of twists.



Stay tuned for the twist out results...not sure if I will untwist my hair while up in Jersey or wait until I am back in NC. Either way, I will take pictures of the results so stay tuned!



Be blessed and BE.YOU.Always!

No comments:

Post a Comment