Hi There!

Welcome to my blog! This space has been used over the past several years to document mainly my natural hair journey and several different aspects of my life such as spiritual matters, my jewelry design, and parenting. I will from time to time post on this blog but my newly revamped blog can be found at BeautifullyCurled.com. Here you will find much recent updates about my hair journey along with my daughter's and so much more. Hope you will come by and visit and thanks for stopping by this blog. Be blessed. -Kris

Twist Out Results from Last Week!

I finally posted my video explaining the results of my twist out:



I was pleased with the results of this twist out. It was different because I didn't use any gel or shea butter on my twists therefore leaving my twist out very light and fluffy. I will be doing some experimentation on the various results I can achieve with my twist out under different conditions (i.e. gel only, shea butter only, gel and shea butter, and etc). Also, I rinsed the twists several times (once per day) before finally doing the twist out so that may have affected the results. Next time I do twists on damp hair, I will not rinse my twists at all with water before doing a twist out to see if that will make any difference.


Stay tuned and be blessed!

BE.YOU.Always!

No comments:

Post a Comment