Hi There!

Welcome to my blog! This space has been used over the past several years to document mainly my natural hair journey and several different aspects of my life such as spiritual matters, my jewelry design, and parenting. I will from time to time post on this blog but my newly revamped blog can be found at BeautifullyCurled.com. Here you will find much recent updates about my hair journey along with my daughter's and so much more. Hope you will come by and visit and thanks for stopping by this blog. Be blessed. -Kris

How I Wear My Twists Overnight

Last Friday, I wanted to protect the ends of my twists and decided to tuck my ends under themselves. Here is what I achieved:


Before I show the back, I want to show you some of the damaged areas in the front area of my head:


See the difference between the thin end and the thick end? That was due to heavy shedding after pregnancy. So I tucked those ends away too:


Here is the back:


Me and my daughter playing around:



So for the breakdown of this style, I gathered all my twists together in the back and wrapped an elastic band around the twist near the ends. Then I tucked the ends under and secured them with a single goody spin pin. I also tucked the front pieces around the sides toward the middle of my head...no pins were required. Then I cover my twists with my bonnet. In the morning, I achieve a slight bump in my twists after removing the pins and elastic band.

Hope this gives you some inspiration to protect those ends while out or sleeping in your bed for the night.

Until next time~BE.YOU.Always!

2 comments:

  1. i loooove your hair - i am late but i saw your blog post from KISS with 1yr wig challenge pics. I too have thin ends from post-partum shed, but i am leaving em for now. I do plan to do this challenge at least for the next 9 month (Dec)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those hoops are SUPERFLY too! I hope you made those!

    ReplyDelete