Hi There!

Welcome to my blog! This space has been used over the past several years to document mainly my natural hair journey and several different aspects of my life such as spiritual matters, my jewelry design, and parenting. I will from time to time post on this blog but my newly revamped blog can be found at BeautifullyCurled.com. Here you will find much recent updates about my hair journey along with my daughter's and so much more. Hope you will come by and visit and thanks for stopping by this blog. Be blessed. -Kris

Pictures of Zakiah's #Naturalhair Journey

Today has been dedicated to Zakiah's hair. She is on a hair journey as well, and it is my responsibility to make sure she is on a healthy journey from the start. She was born with a head full of hair and then went through a shedding phase. I gave her one haircut some time after she was six months to get rid of the mullet/whimsy look and even out her curly hair shape. Ever since then, her hair has been on the go!


The last two pictures were taken on her first birthday. Over a year later, here is where Zakiah's hair is today:


Amazing right?! Her hair texture is so unique and so beautiful. What is even more amazing is how tall she has gotten. She looks more like a 3 year old than a 2 year old. I can't imagine how she and her hair will be a year from now although I am not rushing the thought at all...she is growing up fast as it is right now. :)

She is over 3 feet already! Eek!

1 comment: