Hi There!

Welcome to my blog! This space has been used over the past several years to document mainly my natural hair journey and several different aspects of my life such as spiritual matters, my jewelry design, and parenting. I will from time to time post on this blog but my newly revamped blog can be found at BeautifullyCurled.com. Here you will find much recent updates about my hair journey along with my daughter's and so much more. Hope you will come by and visit and thanks for stopping by this blog. Be blessed. -Kris

The Wedding Dress :)

She is the one. :)


Designer: KittyChen
Aimee in Diamond White

I am SO in love with the back. And guess what, she was the first dress I have ever picked out. There was NO going through several different bridal shops and boutiques.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful dress! Loving your blog momma! You little one is so precious!

    Many blessings to you!

    Chari

    ChariT's Inspirational Creations

    ReplyDelete