Hi There!

Welcome to my blog! This space has been used over the past several years to document mainly my natural hair journey and several different aspects of my life such as spiritual matters, my jewelry design, and parenting. I will from time to time post on this blog but my newly revamped blog can be found at BeautifullyCurled.com. Here you will find much recent updates about my hair journey along with my daughter's and so much more. Hope you will come by and visit and thanks for stopping by this blog. Be blessed. -Kris

Mid-Week Update!


Just checking in to see how you all are doing! I hope you all having a great hump day. As they say, it all goes downhill from here. Hope everyone is starting off strong on the 6 month hair challenge. All is well on my end except for the fact that I forgot to moisturize the front on my hair this morning before heading out. I will give it some extra love tonight. I think I miss my modified Kimmaytube leave-in conditioner. :( I am going to stick with the shea butter and water until the end of the week. I plan to clarify my hair this weekend.

Gotta run but until next time,

BE.YOU.Always! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment