Hi There!

Welcome to my blog! This space has been used over the past several years to document mainly my natural hair journey and several different aspects of my life such as spiritual matters, my jewelry design, and parenting. I will from time to time post on this blog but my newly revamped blog can be found at BeautifullyCurled.com. Here you will find much recent updates about my hair journey along with my daughter's and so much more. Hope you will come by and visit and thanks for stopping by this blog. Be blessed. -Kris

Happy Mother's Day

I just want to wish all the mothers and mother-like figures a Happy Mother's Day.  I hope your day has been very blessed and full of love and joy from those around you.  Today has been great. My fiance surprised me with cupcakes Saturday night and then with this banging personal size carrot cake this morning along with a dozen roses.  Then from around the corner, my daughter "threw" two cards at me...one from her (signed with her scribble scrabble siggy) and one from dada. I almost teared up reading Josh's card (and I don't usually do that over a card), but it was very touching.  He also bought me some chocolate cheerios for breakfast (because we usually do the big breakfast thing on Sunday mornings after Church and I wanted something simple today but tasty) and cooked me some tender pork chops, zucchini and squash, and diced seasoned red potatoes with onions. It was lovely.  In addition, I received many Happy Mother's Day calls and texts which I truly do appreciate it!

I will be uploading a video tonight while catching the Celebrity Apprentice (3 people will be fired tonight!) plus returning calls and texts.

I hope you all have a blessed night and safe travels to those on the road.

Take care, be blessed, and BE.YOU.Always!

The Images of Mother

  • 4 YEARS OF AGE – My Mommy can do anything!
  • 8 YEARS OF AGE – My Mom knows a lot! A whole lot!
  • 12 YEARS OF AGE – My Mother doesn’t know everything!
  • 14 YEARS OF AGE – My Mother? She wouldn’t have a clue.
  • 16 YEARS OF AGE – Mother? She’s so five minutes ago.
  • 18 YEARS OF AGE – That old woman? She’s way out of date!
  • 25 YEARS OF AGE – Well, she might know a little bit about it!
  • 35 YEARS OF AGE – Before we decide, let’s get Mom‘s opinion.
  • 45 YEARS OF AGE – Wonder what Mom would have thought about it?
  • 65 YEARS OF AGE – Wish I could talk it over with Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment