Hi There!

Welcome to my blog! This space has been used over the past several years to document mainly my natural hair journey and several different aspects of my life such as spiritual matters, my jewelry design, and parenting. I will from time to time post on this blog but my newly revamped blog can be found at BeautifullyCurled.com. Here you will find much recent updates about my hair journey along with my daughter's and so much more. Hope you will come by and visit and thanks for stopping by this blog. Be blessed. -Kris

My Tuck and Roll Video Tutorial


I finally posted my video tutorial on YouTube of my Tuck and Roll style I blogged about 1.5 weeks ago.

Here is the video:


Please subscribe to my channel BEadifully YOUnique on YouTube and let me know you stopped by!  My video inventory is slowly adding up and I want to thank all my subscribers for being so encouraging and patient with me as I get these videos and blog posts up. :)

1 comment:

  1. Amazing Hairstyle, really enjoyed the tutorial. And thanks for the inspiration you provide with your blog, it's my 1st time visiting n I'm lovin it :)
    Dee Manuela (Hairlista)

    ReplyDelete