Hi There!

Welcome to my blog! This space has been used over the past several years to document mainly my natural hair journey and several different aspects of my life such as spiritual matters, my jewelry design, and parenting. I will from time to time post on this blog but my newly revamped blog can be found at BeautifullyCurled.com. Here you will find much recent updates about my hair journey along with my daughter's and so much more. Hope you will come by and visit and thanks for stopping by this blog. Be blessed. -Kris

Going from Protective to Expressive this Weekend

So I have been enjoying my bun for the past several days and decided I want to go from protective to expressive with my twists this weekend.


So what does this mean?
I am going to postpone my hair wash until Sunday night because I want to do a flexi rod set with my twists tomorrow night. I have been wanting to do this for awhile now and have been so inspired by Kimmaytube's rod set on her twists (See Video Here). I need to go ahead and get it out my system before I start my protective styling challenge in a few weeks.

I will provide more details tomorrow night when I start the flexi rod set. If all goes well with my webcam, I will post a video of the process from start to finish.

Be blessed and BE.YOU.Always!

No comments:

Post a Comment