Hi There!

Welcome to my blog! This space has been used over the past several years to document mainly my natural hair journey and several different aspects of my life such as spiritual matters, my jewelry design, and parenting. I will from time to time post on this blog but my newly revamped blog can be found at BeautifullyCurled.com. Here you will find much recent updates about my hair journey along with my daughter's and so much more. Hope you will come by and visit and thanks for stopping by this blog. Be blessed. -Kris

Leave-In Conditioner Recipe I Use

Here is a video explaining what I use in my leave-in conditioner recipe:



It is a modified version of Kimmaytube's leave-in recipe that I have been using for over 10 months now with very consistent results so I want to thank Kim for sharing her recipe with us.

Here is the link to her recipe video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXi2k4cFFhI

What I use in my recipe is:
2 tablespoons of Kinky Curly Knot Today Leave-in Conditioner
2 tablespoons of Aloe Vera Juice
2 teaspoons of Jojoba Oil
1 teaspoon of Castor Oil
1 teaspoon of Coconut Oil

I make a batch of this to last the entire week between my daughter and I. It has to be refrigerated because of the aloe vera juice. I apply this to my wet hair twice a week: right after my hair has been washed and conditioned and mid-week.

No comments:

Post a Comment