Hi There!

Welcome to my blog! This space has been used over the past several years to document mainly my natural hair journey and several different aspects of my life such as spiritual matters, my jewelry design, and parenting. I will from time to time post on this blog but my newly revamped blog can be found at BeautifullyCurled.com. Here you will find much recent updates about my hair journey along with my daughter's and so much more. Hope you will come by and visit and thanks for stopping by this blog. Be blessed. -Kris

Zakiah's Third Month Picture


I forgot to post it but here it is. Her pictures keep getting better and better. I was SO glad the photographer caught Zakiah's pretty smile! I was very much pleased. Can't wait to see what will be captured for her fourth month picture...

On another note, four months ago, I was in the process of laboring with Zakiah...getting ready to bring her into the world. Ha, I was probably in the whirlpool around this time. Man, time flies. Zakiah will be four months tomorrow...at 5:28a to be exact. Feels like yesterday. Check out my labor and delivery slide show. ::tears::

2 comments:

  1. She is soooo adorable. Did you have a natural birth?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun! Those chubby cheeks are my fave! I always get confused when someone askes that question because some people are either asking whether or not I had an epidural or whether I had a vaginal birth or c-section.

    So I will answer both to be on the safe side...lol.

    Before having Zakiah, I had it set to go as long as I can without having an epidural. However, after being awake for 24 hours straight, I couldn't focus on my breathing techniques because I was tired. I started going ballistic (lol) around 7cm so my MOM (not me) so kindly told the nurse that I needed the epidural. I was only on the epidural for about one hour and an half before Zakiah was born. And girl, the epidural was great because I did not feel a thing when I vaginally gave birth to Zakiah.

    The whole process was much better than I could ever imagine. I guess that's God again exceeding my expectations! I would do it again the same way. You can read about my big day in this post.

    ReplyDelete