Hi There!

Welcome to my blog! This space has been used over the past several years to document mainly my natural hair journey and several different aspects of my life such as spiritual matters, my jewelry design, and parenting. I will from time to time post on this blog but my newly revamped blog can be found at BeautifullyCurled.com. Here you will find much recent updates about my hair journey along with my daughter's and so much more. Hope you will come by and visit and thanks for stopping by this blog. Be blessed. -Kris

Zakiah Reaches For Her Toes!

I think she has truly recognized she has feet...or maybe it is that I have just recognized that she recognizes her feet. LOL, confusing huh? I know...don't mind that sentence. For awhile now, she had been rubbing her feet together. My dad would call it "happy feet", and my mom would call it "tickling herself". I call it restless leg syndrome...haha. Just kidding, I wouldn't put that on her. But she is truly a mover...I guess most babies her age are.

Anyhoo, I managed to capture a shot of her reaching for her toes. She is starting to play with them more and before I know it, her toes will be in her mouth! ::rolls eyes::

Oh my, she is really developing fast. I guess once they get past the third month, they transform exponentially!

No comments:

Post a Comment