![]() |
My hair was saturated with water. This is a texture shot of just water on my hair alone. My hair just looks pitifully dry even with water alone. :(![]() |
| I applied some of my modified version of Kimmaytube's leave-in conditioner through the section of hair. Instantly, my ends popped with curls. The leave-in made me hair feel really soft as usual. I distributed the leave-in while my hair was still damp using my modified Goody's Denman brush from tip to root. This ensured that I got all the tangles out my hair. |
![]() |
| I covered my bag with my black satin bonnet for bedtime. I kept it on underneath my wig throughout the day yesterday. |
![]() |
| My curls were more defined after the baggy method. |
![]() |
| Another curl texture picture |







Your hair turned out really great! :]
ReplyDeleteThanks Courtney! It turned out much better than I thought considering how dry my hair has been. It has been horrible! Since I don't have a hood dryer or the huetiful steamer, I have to make do with the baggy method for now.
ReplyDeleteLooks grrrrreat! Lol. I am jealous!
ReplyDeleteMaybe I will try this one day!
~Blessings momma!
Chari
http://charitsinspirationalcreations.blogspot.com/
Looks good! I need to get back to baggying myself.
ReplyDeleteThis is more of the greenhouse effect rather than the baggying method but your hair looks awesome! :-)
ReplyDeleteThis is more of the greenhouse effect rather than the baggying method but your hair looks awesome! :-)
ReplyDeleteI just started bagging my ends to hopefully get length retention. I have fine and medium strands, but super dense 4c hair
ReplyDeleteMake sure you keep things balanced between moisture and protein. Too much moisture can cause mushy hair. I did not know that back then when I wrote this post but have learned recently over the past several months.
ReplyDelete