Hi There!

Welcome to my blog! This space has been used over the past several years to document mainly my natural hair journey and several different aspects of my life such as spiritual matters, my jewelry design, and parenting. I will from time to time post on this blog but my newly revamped blog can be found at BeautifullyCurled.com. Here you will find much recent updates about my hair journey along with my daughter's and so much more. Hope you will come by and visit and thanks for stopping by this blog. Be blessed. -Kris

You Never Know What You are Missing Until It Is...


...gone. This post has nothing to do with anything hair related but is dedicated to a family who has touched my life and others in so many ways. When God really wants to move, He MOVES because He set this family to embark on a new journey in His will really quick. I mean, it's so quick that I am still trying to grasp the concept that on tomorrow, I will not be seeing the Moss family in Sunday services.

God has called for Bro. B. Moss, the (now) former Assistant Minister of Southside Church of Christ in Durham, NC to lead the flock over at the Lake Como Church of Christ in Fort Worth, TX as the Senior Minister.  What an awesome opportunity! But still, my heart aches in a way because I always envisioned Bro. Moss being at Southside Church of Christ for a very long time. Since 2005-06, the Moss family has blessed the Southside congregation with their dedication, motivation, and service for the Lord. B. Moss has grown to be such an energetic YOUNG minister in Christ, and it has been such a pleasure watching him develop into a mighty servant of God. Bro. Moss' lovely wife Sis T. Moss is such a beautiful woman of God who I truly admire and adore because of her humble spirit, class, and grace. Oh, and how can I not forget about M&M!  He is the same age as Z who loves to sing songs aloud and eat his snacks during service (just like Z).

I will miss the Moss family terribly and can't wait to see them at the next God appointed time. I am excited to see what great works will be done through Moss and his congregation over at Lake Como Church of Christ. If any of you are in the Fort Worth, TX area, please do you and I a favor and stop over at Lake Como Church of Christ to support a dynamic young minister for the Lord. I promise you will not be disappointed, and I do not take that lightly. You will be surely blessed!

Love you Mosses!

No comments:

Post a Comment