Hi There!

Welcome to my blog! This space has been used over the past several years to document mainly my natural hair journey and several different aspects of my life such as spiritual matters, my jewelry design, and parenting. I will from time to time post on this blog but my newly revamped blog can be found at BeautifullyCurled.com. Here you will find much recent updates about my hair journey along with my daughter's and so much more. Hope you will come by and visit and thanks for stopping by this blog. Be blessed. -Kris

Lazy Saturday Natural Hair Style: Two Low Banded Ponytails

This upcoming week, I decided that I will just wear my hair in two sections underneath my wig. I washed, conditioned, and detangled my hair and banded my hair into two low ponytails. Nothing elaborate, clearly, but just a simple natural hair style to keep my hair stretched on a lazy day as today. Hope you all are having a great day! Let me know how you like some of the changes on my blog. I enjoy working with html coding but it can be frustrating and time consuming since I am a beginner. I guess that is why I have no problem with the remainder of the day being a chill one. Until next time, be blessed! :)


1 comment:

  1. so cute!! Yes, I'm loving the changes to the blog! You are right, working with html is a bit frustrating, I am also a beginner!


    DatFunkyFro

    ReplyDelete