Hi There!

Welcome to my blog! This space has been used over the past several years to document mainly my natural hair journey and several different aspects of my life such as spiritual matters, my jewelry design, and parenting. I will from time to time post on this blog but my newly revamped blog can be found at BeautifullyCurled.com. Here you will find much recent updates about my hair journey along with my daughter's and so much more. Hope you will come by and visit and thanks for stopping by this blog. Be blessed. -Kris

Praying for the Wrong Thing [As It Relates to Faith]


So I am studying about faith because it is one area I struggle with more often than not. I have many times prayed to God to help increase my faith in Him over all areas in my life because I have felt that my little bit of faith is not enough to get me through my current trials. (smh btw) Well, recently in my studies, I focused on the Parable of the Mustard Seed. After reading it and studying different commentaries about the parable, I realized that I have been praying for the wrong thing. I learned that God wants me to use what little faith I have in Him and just apply it in my life. I don't have to wait for this enormous amount of faith to kick in order to move in God's will and get me through my most difficult circumstances. With my little faith and trust in Him, God can provide the increase through His continual [Rom 8:28] working in my life. Geez! #HiswordISamazing!

Little faith + Big God = Huge Results

No comments:

Post a Comment