Hi There!

Welcome to my blog! This space has been used over the past several years to document mainly my natural hair journey and several different aspects of my life such as spiritual matters, my jewelry design, and parenting. I will from time to time post on this blog but my newly revamped blog can be found at BeautifullyCurled.com. Here you will find much recent updates about my hair journey along with my daughter's and so much more. Hope you will come by and visit and thanks for stopping by this blog. Be blessed. -Kris

My New Blog

Don't ask me how many blogs I have started...lol. But this one is specifically designed to cater to my natural hair journey and my etsy shop. I felt like I needed to consolidate my most frequent interests into one area. I pretty much added a bulk of my natural hair journey topics to my blog in the form of pages, which can be accessed through the tabs above. I will be refining my blog over the time to make it as user friendly as possible. But in the meanwhile, I hope you can navigate through my blog fairly well and hope you enjoy the contents! Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment