Hi There!

Welcome to my blog! This space has been used over the past several years to document mainly my natural hair journey and several different aspects of my life such as spiritual matters, my jewelry design, and parenting. I will from time to time post on this blog but my newly revamped blog can be found at BeautifullyCurled.com. Here you will find much recent updates about my hair journey along with my daughter's and so much more. Hope you will come by and visit and thanks for stopping by this blog. Be blessed. -Kris

My Braids After Last Saturday's Wash Session

I aim to wash my hair every Friday or Saturday as a part of my regimen (with today being an exception pending on whether or not I can get a photo session in tomorrow). I wanted to post this sooner but this past week has been a challenge physically due to the fact that I have been trying to get over a cold while taking care of my daughter who has been having a rough time with her cold. It has been one of those weeks where I just didn't want to be bothered too much. Therefore, instead of twittering, youtubing, and blogging, I spent most of my free time this week wedding planing while cuddled in my blanket. So now I am 'catching up'.

Here are some pictures of my hair freshly washed and conditioned, detangled, and braided. You can check out my hair washing routine in the tab section.


 

She is a trip! Deuces!

2 comments: