Hi There!

Welcome to my blog! This space has been used over the past several years to document mainly my natural hair journey and several different aspects of my life such as spiritual matters, my jewelry design, and parenting. I will from time to time post on this blog but my newly revamped blog can be found at BeautifullyCurled.com. Here you will find much recent updates about my hair journey along with my daughter's and so much more. Hope you will come by and visit and thanks for stopping by this blog. Be blessed. -Kris

Today Was Good BUT Tomorrow WILL Be Better

I am talking about the weather.
It was NICE today.
And guess what?
Mid to Upper 70s tomorrow.
And guess what else?
My 'rents are coming up tomorrow (supposedly) lol
Can't wait!
Spring is here!
(finally)
Still no computer access so hopefully tomorrow I will do a real post and follow back my new followers (that sounded a little off, oh well).
Have a great weekend and first of spring!

3 comments:

  1. Hello There, We are your new friday followers.

    Visiting from "All About Toys"
    http://bluepixo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Pics. Just swinging by to wish you a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated Friday Follow! I'm following you now...please stop by when you get a chance and follow me too! Have a great day!

    http://www.mommylivingthelifeofriley.com

    ReplyDelete