Hi There!

Welcome to my blog! This space has been used over the past several years to document mainly my natural hair journey and several different aspects of my life such as spiritual matters, my jewelry design, and parenting. I will from time to time post on this blog but my newly revamped blog can be found at BeautifullyCurled.com. Here you will find much recent updates about my hair journey along with my daughter's and so much more. Hope you will come by and visit and thanks for stopping by this blog. Be blessed. -Kris

Watch Out For the Cookie Monster!

Well technically she was killing some animal crackers she got from a first year birthday party we went to on Saturday. She loves these things along with graham crackers, toast, and rice cakes. I guess she likes grains (BREAD) like her mommy. LOL

Boy did she have her game face on. She was practically shoving her fists in her mouth to make sure she was getting some of the crackers in.

The Joy of Finger Foods...

(at least for her...I am the one stuck cleaning sticky wet hands.)

No comments:

Post a Comment