Hi There!

Welcome to my blog! This space has been used over the past several years to document mainly my natural hair journey and several different aspects of my life such as spiritual matters, my jewelry design, and parenting. I will from time to time post on this blog but my newly revamped blog can be found at BeautifullyCurled.com. Here you will find much recent updates about my hair journey along with my daughter's and so much more. Hope you will come by and visit and thanks for stopping by this blog. Be blessed. -Kris

Zakiah Threw Down on Her Sweet Peas

I didn't get a picture but recorded Zakiah eating sweet peas baby food for the first time. I just KNEW beforehand that she would NOT like the taste of it.  I tasted it myself before giving it to her and I thought it was HORRIBLE. Clearly, I am not a sweet pea fan. My parents even informed me that I did not eat the stuff unless they dipped something sweet (like pear) at the tip of the spoon with the sweet pea on it. LOL. Tactics parents use! But, I am more of a frozen garden pea fan.  Anyway, how about Zakiah ate a whole jar of the stuff in one sitting!  I am wondering whether she really liked it or if she was really hungry...lol.  Either way, she downed it like it was nothing. 

I bought some green bean baby food so I will see how she takes that in a few days.  Feeding her food is so fun!

Oh, tooth number 3 really seems to be on the verge of a breakthrough.  It is looking pretty white underneath the gum where her top front right tooth will soon be. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment