Hi There!

Welcome to my blog! This space has been used over the past several years to document mainly my natural hair journey and several different aspects of my life such as spiritual matters, my jewelry design, and parenting. I will from time to time post on this blog but my newly revamped blog can be found at BeautifullyCurled.com. Here you will find much recent updates about my hair journey along with my daughter's and so much more. Hope you will come by and visit and thanks for stopping by this blog. Be blessed. -Kris

Zakiah's Third Tooth Has Broken Through

This girl is on a roll! Her top front tooth was apparent last night at bath time. I knew it was coming soon because her gum was so white underneath. I think her second top tooth will come in about two weeks from the look of her gum. I haven't gotten a picture of it yet. The picture above is of her playing and trying to change into a crawling position. She still hasn't figured out the hand coordination.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment