Hi There!

Welcome to my blog! This space has been used over the past several years to document mainly my natural hair journey and several different aspects of my life such as spiritual matters, my jewelry design, and parenting. I will from time to time post on this blog but my newly revamped blog can be found at BeautifullyCurled.com. Here you will find much recent updates about my hair journey along with my daughter's and so much more. Hope you will come by and visit and thanks for stopping by this blog. Be blessed. -Kris

All for $0.51 at Harris Teeter

Everything was free with $26.61 worth of coupons. All I had to pay was tax, hence the $0.51! Fantastic!

I am going to make one more trip with the coupons I have left. I want to get some more Special K bars and Lysol products for free.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

5 comments:

  1. I gotta get some of these deals. I am Friday following you. I am a Children's writer. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Follow Friday! Now Following.

    Please join www.everydayphilanthropistblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is crazy, i have never seen someone with so many coupons! thats awesome, Im excited to learn for you!!

    xxx suzanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the concept of your blog-lovely!!

    yum!
    Cheers, Jesa

    ReplyDelete