Hi There!

Welcome to my blog! This space has been used over the past several years to document mainly my natural hair journey and several different aspects of my life such as spiritual matters, my jewelry design, and parenting. I will from time to time post on this blog but my newly revamped blog can be found at BeautifullyCurled.com. Here you will find much recent updates about my hair journey along with my daughter's and so much more. Hope you will come by and visit and thanks for stopping by this blog. Be blessed. -Kris

Just a little note: We are alive!

This week has been pretty whacky with us trying to get back on schedule. I have a little sniffling action going on but hopefully it won't flare up into a cold. I have been SUPER exhausted also. I have been ripping and running to get things done so much that I have been wearing myself out. I need to slow down.

Zakiah is still sleeping through the night despite the fact that she was away from her crib for a week last week. She is a pretty awesome sleeper! Hopefully she will survive our trip to SC in a few weeks to see my family. Zakiah LOVES LOVES LOVES her walker, OMG! I will have to post the video up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment