Hi There!

Welcome to my blog! This space has been used over the past several years to document mainly my natural hair journey and several different aspects of my life such as spiritual matters, my jewelry design, and parenting. I will from time to time post on this blog but my newly revamped blog can be found at BeautifullyCurled.com. Here you will find much recent updates about my hair journey along with my daughter's and so much more. Hope you will come by and visit and thanks for stopping by this blog. Be blessed. -Kris

The Week of Coos and Squeals

There was a point during month 2 when Zakiah was doing lots of cooing and then that stopped for a good while until this week. Now, she even squeals sometimes when she first gets up from her naps! How cute! She squeals and coos as if she is really having a great convo with mommy, daddy, and even herself. I think she loves hearing herself. I love hearing her, no matter how high pitched she may get!

No comments:

Post a Comment