Hi There!

Welcome to my blog! This space has been used over the past several years to document mainly my natural hair journey and several different aspects of my life such as spiritual matters, my jewelry design, and parenting. I will from time to time post on this blog but my newly revamped blog can be found at BeautifullyCurled.com. Here you will find much recent updates about my hair journey along with my daughter's and so much more. Hope you will come by and visit and thanks for stopping by this blog. Be blessed. -Kris

Some Random Photos From the Week

I haven't posted any pictures in a few days. Yes, I am still taking pictures on an almost daily basis. I probably have not missed more more than 7 days of taking pictures. I literally have hundreds of pictures stored on my blackberry. Anyhoo. here are a few from this week:

Look at that perfectly crooked yawn! :)

Waking up from her nap. She wasn't too happy about it either!

Aw, you are so cute!

Whatcha looking at?

Stretched out like a little person! She has come such a long way from being in that fetal balled up position. Wow...(sorry so blurry...taken early this morning)

No comments:

Post a Comment