Hi There!

Welcome to my blog! This space has been used over the past several years to document mainly my natural hair journey and several different aspects of my life such as spiritual matters, my jewelry design, and parenting. I will from time to time post on this blog but my newly revamped blog can be found at BeautifullyCurled.com. Here you will find much recent updates about my hair journey along with my daughter's and so much more. Hope you will come by and visit and thanks for stopping by this blog. Be blessed. -Kris

OMG, I Am So Going To Make A Tutu!

I am seeing more tutus floating around on blogs, costume magazines, websites, and etc. They are SO cute. Being the crafty momma I am, I am determined more than ever to make a tutu for Zakiah! I did a google search to see how to make one and clearly it is so simple!

Here are the first two sites I glanced at:
Make Your Own Stuff: Baby Tutus
Our Little Peapod: Baby Tutus

I need to schedule Zakiah's fourth month pictures sometime this week. She will turn 4 months on the 22nd...woohoo! I am going to try to get out tomorrow to go find the materials to make a tutu to possibly use in Zakiah's photo session.

No comments:

Post a Comment