Hi There!

Welcome to my blog! This space has been used over the past several years to document mainly my natural hair journey and several different aspects of my life such as spiritual matters, my jewelry design, and parenting. I will from time to time post on this blog but my newly revamped blog can be found at BeautifullyCurled.com. Here you will find much recent updates about my hair journey along with my daughter's and so much more. Hope you will come by and visit and thanks for stopping by this blog. Be blessed. -Kris

Stumbled Across One True Media

I have been watching some YouTube videos and saw that some of the videos have been put together using One True Media. At this website, you can create "montages" which is a collection of small video clips and/or pictures put together into one video. You can add music to the background and text slides into the montage. Plus, you can upload it directly to YouTube. I thought I would give it a try and this is what I came up with for my first montage (yes, it includes videos I have already posted previously on here):



I really like this program. It is a keeper since I can combine smaller video clips into one larger video clip. Also, it is helpful in putting together clips that show progression such as the video I just created.

No comments:

Post a Comment