Hi There!

Welcome to my blog! This space has been used over the past several years to document mainly my natural hair journey and several different aspects of my life such as spiritual matters, my jewelry design, and parenting. I will from time to time post on this blog but my newly revamped blog can be found at BeautifullyCurled.com. Here you will find much recent updates about my hair journey along with my daughter's and so much more. Hope you will come by and visit and thanks for stopping by this blog. Be blessed. -Kris

I think Zakiah is teething!

Lately, Z has been having trouble sleeping longer at night when previously she had been doing 7-8 hour stretches at night. Not to add that her bedtime is all out of whack. Last night she didn't fall asleep until 11:30ish and she was on the breast when she fell asleep. She woke up again around 5:30. I fed her, and she went back to sleep. She didn't get up again until 8:20ish this morning. Josh and I have been giving her teething rings for her to suck on to help relieve the pressure under her gum. She has been drooling a lot, sometimes coughing and choking on her on saliva. Her stools have been extra loose lately also. From what I read online about teething, the first tooth doesn't cut until 6-7 months on average but can happen as early as 3 months. Also, some babies can go through the symptoms of teething for several weeks or months before the first tooth comes in. So, I am guessing she is going through the process right now since she seems to show all the major signs. I just have to take this process as it goes. I hate her being uncomfortable and crying at night and not falling asleep until almost midnight when I put her to bed around 8:30-9ish. She has to be overtired by now! I hope that I can get her back on routine within the next few days so she can get back to getting 10-11 hours of sleep at night instead of 7-9 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment