***This is a repost of the original blog entry about the giveaway I posted last week. However, due to some maintenance issues with Blogger, I decided to extend this giveaway. Click here to read more information about Blogger's most recent technical difficulty.***
Hi everyone! I just want to announce that I am hosting a giveaway starting now until Sunday, May 22, 2011 at 11:59pm EST for a pair of my BEadifully YOUnique earrings to three of my special blog followers. I decided to do this giveaway to allow my readers to express what makes her (or him...can't discriminate ::smiles::) BEautifully YOUnique.
The rules of the contest are really simple:
- Must follow my blog (check out right side bar)
- Leave a comment below completing the following statement:
I am BEautifully YOUnique because _________.For two extra entries, you can:
- Tweet this post to your followers (include Twitter username in the comment section)
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
That is all! I will choose the 3 winners from random.org after the end of the giveaway and announce them on Monday. The winners would then pick a pair of earrings of choice from my Etsy shop. Here are some of my designs:
Best wishes to all! This giveaway is open to international followers.
With that said, I guess I'll state that I am BEautifully YOUnique because there is no one who can be exactly who God wonderfully created me to be. :)
Take care and be blessed!
I am a follower of your blog
ReplyDeleteThanks Diva Locks! I got your entry down. :)
ReplyDeleteI am BEautifully YOUnique because I dare to be different, I don't care what others think or say and I always do what I beleive in.
ReplyDeleteI am BEautifully Younique because I am comfortable just being me every day. :) Thank you for the opportunity!
ReplyDeleteI am BEautifully YOUnique because NOONE else can be ME and I love it!!
ReplyDeleteSuscribed to your YouTube channel!!
ReplyDeleteI am BEautifully YOUnique because i find something good in each and every day. All days are not created equal but i do feel that if i can find a positive in each day no one can ever steal my joy!
ReplyDelete