The rules of the contest are really simple:
- Must follow my blog (check out right side bar)
- Leave a comment below completing the following statement:
I am BEautifully YOUnique because _________.For two extra entries, you can:
- Tweet this post to your followers (include Twitter username in the comment section)
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
That is all! I will choose the 3 winners from random.org after the end of the giveaway and announce them on Monday. The winners would then pick a pair of earrings of choice from my Etsy shop. Here are some of my designs:
Best wishes to all! This giveaway is open to international followers.
With that said, I guess I'll state that I am BEautifully YOUnique because there is no one who can be exactly who God wonderfully created me to be. :)
Take care and be blessed!
Hey girl!!
ReplyDeleteI am BEautifully YOUnique because I do me at all times. Its the only way to survive.:)
I'm subb'd to you on YT
Tweeted this giveaway too ( @ruralglamour)
I am BEautifully YOUnique because I do things differently than the crowd.
ReplyDeleteI subscribed to you on Youtube
I am BEautifully YOUnique because I do not conform to what the masses say is beautiful or acceptable. I do what makes me, my hair, my body and my soul happy. I don't know any other way!
ReplyDeleteI'm subbed to you on YT & Ive tweeted this giveaway (@CurlyandLovely)
I am follwer of your blog
ReplyDeleteI am BEautifully YOUnique because I dare to be different, I am not a follower, I don't care what people think of me and I am trying to instill all of those values into my two children.
ReplyDeleteI'm subscribed on YouTube username: sweetlifecake
ReplyDeleteI'm Beautifully YOUnique because I always have a smile to give.
ReplyDeleteTweeted this giveaway @sweetlifecake
ReplyDeleteI am a follower of your blog
ReplyDeleteI am BEautifully YOUnique because I dare to different, I don't care what people think of me or what they say. I do me at all times!!
ReplyDeleteI am a youtube subscriber and I follow your blog...i am BEautifully YOUnique because God made me that way and he makes no mistakes.....:)
ReplyDeleteBeing confident of this very thing, that He which hath begun a good work in me, will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ!!
ReplyDelete