Of course being a wild sleeper, these did not last that long but looked cute for 3 days at most. I did these right after I washed her hair with the Shea Moisture Moisture Retention Shampoo and applied some leave-in and Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie to her hair. Side note: It is SO amazing how she has straight strands of hair like I do! Genes sure can go a LONG way in a family's tree.
I pretty much started from the back of her head and worked my way up twirling small sections of her hair around my finger to create coils. I applied a little of the Kinky Curly Curling Custard prior to the twirling to help set the coil. I did the coils on damp hair, and it took me a little over an hour to do just because she is a mover.
Here are some pictures of her fresh coils:
| Trying to run away from camera crazy momma! |
| Those cheeks are just delish! :) |
| Day 3 hair...the end of the coils! |
your baby girl is amazingly beautiful!!! i love that you're keeping her hair natural! what a wonderful role model she has in her mommy :)
ReplyDeleteAw! Thank you for that sweet comment! I am really enjoying her natural hair as it grows out. It is getting so thick. Just beautiful. :)
ReplyDelete