My hair grows on average 6 inches a year (0.5 inches a month). So 6 inches times 7 years would equal to
42 inches of hair (3.5 feet of hair)
Crazy right?! That comes to around mid-thigh on me.
My longest strand on my head is around 18 inches. That means that about 2 feet of my hair has either been cut or broken off my head in 7 years.
That is even crazier!
Granted, I don't want 42 inches of hair on my head, that would be WAY too much hair for me to manage. But it is just amazing how much hair I could have had if I kept it healthy, wasn't scissor happy at times through the years, and never had damaged ends.
Well I thought I was just share this with you as I celebrate 7 years of being natural. On to year number 8 and 6 inches of HEALTHY hair growth and retention! :)
Congrats. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! I really appreciate you leaving your comments on my blog! :)
ReplyDelete