I aim to wash my hair every Friday or Saturday as a part of my regimen (with today being an exception pending on whether or not I can get a photo session in tomorrow). I wanted to post this sooner but this past week has been a challenge physically due to the fact that I have been trying to get over a cold while taking care of my daughter who has been having a rough time with her cold. It has been one of those weeks where I just didn't want to be bothered too much. Therefore, instead of twittering, youtubing, and blogging, I spent most of my free time this week wedding planing while cuddled in my blanket. So now I am 'catching up'.
Here are some pictures of my hair freshly washed and conditioned, detangled, and braided. You can check out my hair washing routine in the tab section.
She is a trip! Deuces!
awww you guys are so cute! you look like twinss xx
ReplyDeleteAw, thanks Naomi!! :)
ReplyDelete